Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Stampin' Up! Modern Mosaic card using Aluminum Foil

This is a very quick and simple card!  I took a 4 x 4 1/2" piece of Whisper White CS and sprayed it with spray adhesive.  (You could also use the adhesive sheets Stampin' Up! sells in their catalog).  I applied the aluminum foil, shiny side up.and I cut off the excess. Next I ran it through the big shot with the Modern Mosaic Textured Embossing Folder.  I used three ink colors:  Island Indigo, Marina Mist, and Night of Navy and stamped the images from the Mosaic Madness set.  Next I punched out the stamped images using the BRAND NEW Mosaic Punch.  Don't you just LOVE how Stampin' Up! makes everything coordinate?  I adhered those to the card using Snail Adhesive.  I took the card front and applied it to card base (4 1/4 x 11" Whisper White) with Stampin' Dimensionals then I stamped my sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. 

My husband said he really LIKED this card and he usually doesn't get too excited over anything that is stamping.  He said it reminds him of the metal tool boxes in the back of pick-up trucks. 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to make someone smile today!

Lori

3 comments:

  1. You are so clever to use aluminum foil! I love the card. You could even use the other side so it is a matte silver. Thanks for the inspiration. So glad you joined us this week at LNS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Great job and thanks for playing along with us this week at LNS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am having fun making cards for the challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and feel free to share your thoughts and feelings.