Friday, August 9, 2013

Paper Dolls First Friday Stamp Group



Recently, I was asked to become part of a stamp group in Hot Springs Village (I actually belong to THREE!)  The time I spend stamping with these ladies is priceless! 

Lucy, the leader of the Paper Dolls and Inkerbelle's groups, showed a technique that is new to me.  I have stamped with bleach before but never with Stampin' Up!'s stamp cleaner.  You read that right, using stamp cleaner! 

To do this technique, you need to sponge your color onto white cardstock using a "circular" motion.  Make sure you don't leave any white spaces on your card stock.  For this card I used four different colors.  Next, take SU!'s Stampin' Cleaner and spray generously onto your stamp (lined stamps work the best for this technique).  Press your stamp onto your sponged card stock and hold for about 3-4 seconds and lift your stamp off.  As the image dries, it will lighten and have a bleached effect.  So easy! 

For this card, the inks are from Stampin' Up and so is the sentiment (Sweet Essentials). 

Thanks for stopping by!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and feel free to share your thoughts and feelings.