Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Flowers are forever....with Stampin' Up!

 
 
Stampin' Up! has a nice selection of punches for paper crafting. I saw this idea in the BRAND NEW 2013-14 catalog (which starts Friday, yeah!). I didn't have the same punch that was used but I used SU!'s Blossom Punch instead. After my cardstock was punched out, I ran the blossoms through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots and Square Lattice Embossing Folders, to give them some texture. Using a bone folder, I slightly curled each petal then sponged around the edges with the same color of ink.  I used a hot glue gun to assemble the flowers (each flower required 3 blossom pieces). For the Centers I used the flower punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and the coordinating Bitty Buttons for the centers. For the stems, those were purchased at a local craft store.

 
I love the look with the texture. 
 
For those of you who don't have the flower punches, Stampin' Up!, for a limited time, is offering The Blooming Bouquet Project Kit (134542).  It comes with everything you need to make 13 flowers.  Watch the video linked below to learn more about this product. 
Hurry! This kit is only available while supplies last!
 
 
To order Stampin' Up products, go to my site to order 24/7
 
 
Everyone have a GREAT day and don't forget to do something to make someone smile today!
 
Lori :-)
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and feel free to share your thoughts and feelings.