Thursday, May 30, 2013

Swallowtail Framed Picture using Stampin' Up!'s MDS2


I am going to be painting and decorating a small bathroom soon and since I LOVE BUTTERFLIES...I want to use those to decorate.  I am a true Pinterest addict and I saw a similar idea but don't know who it was (if it was you, let me know!).
 
I found the frame at a local thrift store and repainted it white. For the picture I used Stampin' Up!'s MDS2 software program and printed the picture in black and white. I used a blender pen and a brand new in-color, Coastal Cabana, to add a touch of color to the butterfly.  



Stampin' Up! recently lowered the price of the MDS2 software. If you love photo books and scrapbooking, this is THE SOFTWARE to have. Stampin' Up! offers professional printing of cards, photo books, calendars, and single pages or you can print from your own computer. Check it out at
 
 
Go to www.loriemerick.stampinup.net to order from my store 24/7!
 
Everyone enjoy your day and don't forget to do something nice for someone today!
 
Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and feel free to share your thoughts and feelings.