Friday, May 31, 2013

It's here! Stampin' Up! 2013-14 Annual Catalog!

Candy Dots, Simply Pressed Clay and Molds, Big Shot Magnetic Platform...those are just a few things featured in Stampin' Up!'s 2013-2014 Catalog. 

Today is the day you can start ordering!  YIPPEEEE!!!!  I have to say, this catalog is the most beautiful Stampin' Up! catalog I have ever seen.  The layout, colors, and ideas are fantastic!  If you haven't received your new catalog yet, please shoot me an email.  I can send one to you, Priority Mail, for $5.00. 

In the meantime, click the catalog picture to the left and see everything this catalog has to offer!  After looking, comment below and tell me what you think.

Everyone have a great day and don't forget to do something kind for another person today!

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment and feel free to share your thoughts and feelings.